Focushillsboro.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our website, please follow the instructions below to file a DMCA notice of infringement.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, provide a representative list of such works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Provide your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Sign the notice.
Send the written communication to the following email address: [email protected]
Please note that we will only consider DMCA notices that comply with the requirements of the DMCA, and we reserve the right to remove any material that we believe infringes on a copyright without prior notice.
If you believe that your content has been removed or disabled in error, you may send a counter-notice to the email address above, including the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the website may be found) and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification.
Please note that any false or misleading statements made in your DMCA notice or counter-notice may subject you to liability for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees.