Welcome to Focushillsboro.com. By accessing and using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Use of Content: All content on our website is for general information purposes only. The content should not be relied upon as legal, financial, medical, or other professional advice. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content on our website.
- Intellectual Property: All content on our website is owned by or licensed to Focushillsboro.com. You may not use any content on our website for commercial purposes without our prior written consent. You may, however, use our content for personal and non-commercial purposes, provided that you do not modify or alter the content in any way.
- User Conduct: You agree to use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our website to post, upload, or transmit any content that is defamatory, obscene, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Third-Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these websites and do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any information on these websites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: We make no warranties or representations, expressed or implied, regarding the content on our website. We do not warrant that our website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability: We are not liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, arising from your use of our website.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Focushillsboro.com and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, USA. Any dispute arising out of or related to these terms and conditions shall be resolved in the state or federal courts located in Washington County, Oregon, USA.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of our website after any changes indicates your acceptance of these changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at [email protected]