The Portland Police Bureau said that on Thursday, May 04, they had made eight @rrests related to retail theft, including a guy on a mu*der warrant.
The operation, according to authorities, was conducted in the area of Mall 205, and many stolen cars were recovered. They arrested four people, ages 35 to 45: Blaine Carolan-Stegman, Ricky Frad, Kenneth Baker, and Krissi Frizzell.
A tweet from PPB shows that the East Precinct Neighborhood Response Team conducted a concentrated patrol surrounding Mall 205, leaving a very small footprint yet producing significant results-
Yesterday East Precinct Neighborhood Response Team ran a dedicated patrol around Mall 205 – a small footprint with impactful results. 8 custodies, retail theft, stolen vehicles, and a wanted suspect with a Multnomah County homicide warrant. Thank you for the community support. pic.twitter.com/ap2n5Wf56M
— PPB East Precinct (@ppbeast) May 5, 2023
The following charges led to the @rrests of four others:
- Joseph Young, 29 — Warrant for first-degree burglary, additional warrants
- Joshua Carroll, 40 — Warrant for second-degree theft
- Daniel Belash, 24 — Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, possession of a stolen motor vehicle, reckless driving, eluding, failure to perform the duty of a driver (hit-and-run) – multiple counts
- Earniest Lott, 25 — Warrant for second-degree manslaughter
Here you’ll find the most trustworthy Portland news coverage available-
- Three Portland Teenagers Are Detained After an Alleged Carj@cking at G*npoint.
- “6 Sh0ts F!red in Rapid Succession” Downtown Portland, With 2 Wounds.
The Portland Police Bureau reports that in the first two months of 2023, an average of 30 vehicles were stolen daily.
( Source Link )